What is Staging?
* Staging involves neutralizing and depersonalizing your home so that more potential buyers can envision themselves living there.
* Staging a vacant house involves the rental of stylish furniture and accessories to attract your targeted buyer.
* Staging an occupied house involves using the homeowner’s furniture and accessories, rental furniture or a combination of both.
* Decorating involves personalizing your home to reflect your taste and your personality. Decorating with personal photos and awards draws attention to your mementos and away from your house. Mementos are great conversation starters when you live in a home, but you want potential buyers to focus on your house and not your “stuff” when selling. Your “stuff” is not for sale.
* Staging involves neutralizing or depersonalizing your home so that the most potential buyers can envision themselves living there.
Want to find out what to do to get your home ready for sale but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to:
* Sell your home quickly?
* Sell for a higher price?
* Reduce carrying costs?
Well naturally! Everyone would.
Here’s how to get top dollar
You already know that old adage, ” The first impression is a lasting one.” But did you know that today more than 85% of home buyers search for properties online before ever setting foot into a property? That’s why many homeowners are hiring home stagers to prepare their homes for sale and that’s what professional home staging Los Angeles company, UPSTAGED! is here to do.
Whether your property is occupied or vacant, you should always remember, “There are dollars in the details.” And those same details are what prospective buyers will be looking at. That said, properties that show the best will undoubtedly be sold faster and for a greater price than those that don’t. The truth is your home has to present a lifestyle that allows potential buyers to envision themselves in “their new house”, not your old one. Everything from the curb appeal to the backyard needs to show beautifully.